Hi! Long time no see! Actually I went to NYC with my Rilakkuma last week. NYC is very exciting city! I love there! I took pictures of my Rilakkuma in NYC but he was almost in my bag because I ashamed of my Rilakkuma… Hahaha
Today I’ll introduce “Rilakkuma 4kuma manga”! Do you know yonkoma? yon means 4, koma means panel in Japanese. yonkoma is a comic-strip format, generally consists of gag comic strips within four panels of equal size ordered from top to bottom. So “Rilakkuma 4kuma manga” means Rilakkuma’s yonkoma. These yonkoma were serialized on Shufu-to-seikatsusha web site. And now two books have been released.
The contents are so cute! But I think Rilakkuma seikatsu series are more meaningful. Some contents are related to Japanese seasonal event so it’s a little difficult to understand what does that mean. But through “4kuma manga” we can see their happy and lazy life!
Now I will introduce some of my favorite episodes from “4kuma manga 1″!
- The cover: Rilakkuma is sleeping and slaving on the book.
- The back cover: Kiiroitori is clean his slaver on the book.
Nice to meet you!
- Rilakkuma lies down on his favorite yellow bean bag pillow and said “Nice to meet you. I’m Rilakkuma.
- “Ah,my ears are made of castella.”
- Korilakkuma and Kiiroitori bite his ears! Rilakkuma said “Ah!”
- His ears are messed up and Rilakkuma said “Sorry, it’s joking.”
- Korilakkuma wake up and cry because he had a nightmare.
- Korilakkuma found Rilakkuma and Kiiroitori was sleeping.
- Korilakkuma turn on the light. Kiiroitori awake! Rilakkuma is still sleeping.
- Korilakkuma wants to Kiiroitori to be awake till Korilakkuma fell asleep. Kiiroitori said “Ah, should I watch you till you fell asleep…?” Rilakkuma is still sleeping.
We can see Korilakkuma is so coward, Kiiroitori is so good to Korilakkuma and Rilakkuma loves sleeping so much!
- The radio controlled duck is running and said “Hi, I’m the radio controlled duck. I’m running!”
- He is running on Rilakkuma and said “Go! Go!”
- He try to fly from Rilakkuma’s head! “Fly to the future!”
- But he fall down on Kiiroitori’s head…
- Korilakkuma’s stuffed penguin and the radio controlled duck are talking. the penguin said “Duck, I envy you because you can move.” The duck said “You think so?”
- The Duck said “He is so rough, I always have scratch. and I flied lately.”
- The Penguin looks so dirty and a little sad and said “I’m more dirty”
- Korilakkuma looks at them with some scheme behind them. They are surprised…
I didn’t know Korilakkuma’s toys are also alive! I love their talk! I think they are became dirty because Korilakkuma loved them so much! He takes them every where with him!
And there are cute pictures on the bottom of this book. We can enjoy these pictures as a flip book! The story: Rilakkuma has so many dangos and throw the dangos. Kiiroitori catches the dangos with a spit. But he can’t catch every dangos because of too many dangos.
Next, I will pick episode from 4kuma manga 2!